Friday, August 31, 2012

Top 10 (errr - 14) Songs to Listen to on the Computrainer

Ahhh - Labor Day Weekend... the sign of the end of summer. Although in San Diego, does summer ever really end? Temps go from 85 to 70... I'm OK with that! So, this post is for all my midwest friends as they prepare to hunker down and spend those Saturdays on the trainer.  Although I'm a firm believer that all those days on the trainer during my winters in Chicago is what made me the bad ass rider I am today.  So get 'er done folks!

Here are my favorite heart pounding / energy creating / come on legs! / one more interval songs to listen to while riding inside.  These are my go-to songs and are on practically every play list I have for indoor riding...

They are (in no particular order):
"Kerosene" - Big Black
"The Missing" - Ministry
"'Til I Collapse" - Eminem
"TFWO" - Skinny Puppy
"It Doesn't Matter" - Chemical Brothers
"Family Affair" - Mary J Blige
"Looking Down the Barrel of a Gun" - Beastie Boys
"Raise Your Glass" - P!nk"
"Mountain Song" - Jane's Addiction
"Speed" - Atari Teenage Riot
"Know Your Enemy" - Greenday
"Attack Ships on Fire" - RevCo
"Decade" - Delerium
"One Fine Day" - The Offspring

No comments:

Post a Comment