Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Vegetables

Well, I survived Day 1 (yesterday) of my anti-candida cleanse.  I had a headache most of the day, was tired and in a *down* mood.  It may not help any that I started the cleanse right at *that time of the month*.  But, whenever is it a good time?

At any rate, today I tried to ride an hour easy on the trainer.  I made it to 30 minutes and just was gassed.  Clearly I'm not eating enough.  So I got off the trainer and made a big pot of quinoa, hard-boiled some eggs, cooked some chicken breast, steamed some asparagus and green beans and made some scrambled eggs with spinach, garlic and zucchini.

I feel very sad because I can't train (not only because I'm tired, but because my hamstring / glute is still bothering me) and I just don't know how I'm going to change.

I guess just breathe and one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment