Friday, January 20, 2012

Soulmate

I ended up not going out last night....it just didn't feel right so I bailed.  I don't like to back out of things, but I just wasn't up for it.  Life goes on.  When I got home I had a couple glasses of wine and four rice cakes w/ almond butter....and a 1/2 cup of homemade trail mix.  I can't seem to get on a proper dinner schedule. I'm very excited to be meeting Leslie Saturday so we can come up with a month-long program for me with weekly menus, personal classes, etc.  I'm about 75% there....just need help with the last 25%.

Still on no coffee.  Feel tired, but generally better.  Swim this morning was hard.  I went into the shallow pool because I couldn't keep up even with the peeps in the slowest lane.  I'm happy I at least finished the set.  Would have been very easy to quit.

Just need to get through the day and I'll be fine!  I saw this wall photo on facebook today.  So true.

Make today great!
--mer-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment