Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sh*t that goes through my head while riding alone

--WTF
--Please turn green - I'm not stopping in the middle of this hill
--I'm a rock star
--I need to fix the garbage disposal
--I need to scoop the cat litter
--I need to buy lettuce / veggies
--I need to make a massage appointment
--I need to stop making my "to do" list in my head
--Where am I?
--I should stop and take a picture and post it on FB - ah fuck stopping
--I need to pee
--HTFU
--Oh brilliant - some ass clown drafting off me down the 101.  At least say 'hi" fucker
--Smiling - "Good Morning" :):):)
--I smell bacon
--use.your.ass.muscles.
--I'm hot
--I'm cold
--Wow - that's beautiful
--In Annette's voice - "C'mon legs!!!"
--Nice turn single, ass-wipe
--I miss riding in Wisconsin with the cows
--How can I avoid riding up TFH (that fucking hill) to get home
--C'mon knees - I still need you....don't quit on me now
--Please don't whack me with that surfboard
--I need to stretch more
--I need to do more strength training
--I need to foam roll the crap out of my legs
--I need to quit my job

No comments:

Post a Comment