Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sh*t That Goes Thru My Head While On The Trainer

My weekday long ride screwed up my system, so this morning instead of doing my usual Saturday long ride, I did a trainer session. To compliment my previous post about Sh*t I think about while riding alone, here's what I think about while on the trainer....

*What shall I listen to.....
*Legs feel good - that's a relief
*I need a GU
*ALL OF LIFE COMES TO ME WITH EASE JOY AND GLORY
*400 Watts - suck on that! I'm a fucking machine!!!
*Tres Cool from Greenday fucking rocks
*My hoo-haaaaa hurts
*One day, that guy walking his bike up the hill outside my house is gonna ride up.  I just know it
*I can't wait for Grand Columbian - I'm gonna rock that course
*Come on Legs!!! GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!
*I need to ride with the Coyotes next weekend. Whatever they're doing, I'm doing it
*No more sugar for me....ever....well, after this GU
*Why am I doing this
*1 minute intervals - GO! NOW!
*I need to buy apples
* I wish DZ was interviewed more. Cracks me up. "...messes with my night's sleep...". Hahahahaaa
*What am I doing with my life
*IM New Zealand 2014....If I can swim by the end of the year, I'm signing the fuck up. Fuck this shit.
*Why did my coach's wife send me a link to a free subscription to Fitness Singles? Shitballs, if I ever do that again, someone fucking shoot me
*ALL OF LIFE COMES TO ME WITH EASE JOY AND GLORY
*Oh my god - 10 more minutes.  It's like hell
*Done.  I'm fucking awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment